Good to see such a good activity from PY0F. Keep up the good work.
The contesting calendar for 2019 just began and PY0F is once again on the air!
This time, the contest was not our main goal. Since last CQWWs contests we had a lot of new ideas and so we prepared ourselves to put the station “in test” but not “in contest” once again – Hi!.
The main goals for this contest were:
- Test the new RemoteQTH RX Antenna System;
- Setup a 200m long beverage antenna in NA direction;
- Setup and test a new and exclusive power distribution system for the linear amplifiers;
- Stress the Alpha 374 linear after a long QRT on the bench;
- Test the 4O3A HP BPF filters, specially the triplexer with 2 x 1kw signals in;
- Test crossband interference between two HP stations running the actual antenna system;
- Try to have some fun between all of that tests… tests.. and tests… Hi!
Ville and Renner met up in…
View original post 565 more words