Proud to be part of this outstanding Contest team.
This article has been just published at http://www.d4c.cc web site
This year I am lucky enough to be able to attend to the following events:
- Contest University, Dayton
2. Dayton HAMVENTION 2017
1.Contest University will be held on Thursday May 18, 2017, from 7:00am to 5:00pm, at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Dayton, Ohio the day before the Dayton Hamvention officially opens. See the program
CTU 2017 Topics:
- It’s a Fun Game – Let’s Operate The Right Way – W5ZN
- How to Improve your Transmitting Antennas for Low Solar Activity – W3LPL
- Introduction to Introduction to Contesting – NØAX
- CW and RTTY Skimmer and the Reverse Beacon Network – N6TV
- Optimizing 6 Meter Contest Scores Utilizing JT Digital Modes – W5ZN
- Easy to Build Low Band Receiving Antennas for Small and Large Lots – W3LPL
- A Deep Dive Into Stacking Yagis – W8WWV
- Grounding and Bonding for the Little Pistol and Medium Gun – NØAX
- RTTY Contesting, A to Z – WØYK
- How to Adapt your DX Contest Strategies for Low Solar Activity – W3LPL
- Little Pistols, Bigger Scores – K2YWE
- The Advantages of Waterfall Displays for Contesting and DXing – N6TV
- Advanced Topics in RTTY Contesting – WØYK
- Contesting is Amateur Radio’s Shining Star – ALL – 10 minutes – K3LR
- The Wonderful World of Space Weather – Dr. Tamitha Skov
- Antennas and Propagation – W3LPL
- Contest Shack Design Ideas – NØAX
- Waterfalls, Recordings and Reverse Beacon Network – N6TV
- Antenna/Tower Reliability – W3YQ
- Small Stations With Big Ideas – K2YWE
- Receiving Antenna Ideas – W3LPL
- RTTY Contesting Discussion – WØYK
- Disruptive Technologies, How they Change our Hobby – NCØB
2.Dayton HAMVENTION will be held May 19, 20 and 21, 2017 at the Greene County Fairgrounds and Expo Center.
The show is moving from HARA arena in Trotwood, Ohio. The new location, Greene County Fair & Exposition Center in Xenia, Ohio, is about 20 miles south-east of HARA.
I will represent D4C Monteverde Contest Team (Cape Verde, Africa) under the booth of its technical partner Momobeam. Booth number 1801-1802
You can book your QSL and I will handover them to you at the booth. More info.
I’m looking forward to your visit.
73, Andrea HB9DUR
Interesting article referring to why the Contest Team D4C has adopted the Caretta caretta Turtle as animal accompanying this project.