Are you ready for the new Helvetia HF contest?
YES, the Helvetia Contest is becoming an international contest
The Helvetia Contest with the new rules (All- to-all QSO) takes place 29 – 30 April 2017 at 13:00 UTC – 12:59 UTC.
Rules in English available here
There are two main major changes in the Rules:
Scoring of Contacts, Multipliers
- Contact with a station in Switzerland: 10 points
- Contact with a station within the same continent: 1 point
- Contact with a station outside the own continent: 3 points
- Multipliers: Canton and DXCC country (including Switzerland) per band: 1 point
- SOAB-CW + SSB + Digital-QRP
- SOAB-CW + SSB + Digital-HP
- MOAB-CW + SSB + Digital-HP
The major log software should be ready
For further information please go to the official USKA page: http://www.uska.ch/amateurfunkpraxis/wettbewerbe-und-diplome/schweizer-contest-kw/